On June 28-29, 2019, a long-awaited training from Roman Havrysh – Lead Partner of the AIMBULANCE Strategic Marketing Agency – was held at the studio of the Accelerator of Creative Women’s Startups. Roman – more than 10 years in the field of Internet technologies and e-marketing, lecturer and leading curriculum in eMarketing at KMBS.
Two days of complicated terminology of digital marketing transformed into simple steps for girls’ startups. In particular, the following topics were revealed:
- Overview of business reality. Changes in business models in the digital age (short excursion). New marketing science. Hierarchy of business and marketing strategies. Business growth points. Growth tools.
- Neuromarketing. Changing the paradigms of decision making.
- What is consumer experience? A map of consumer experience. How to design it and for what
- Consumer decision journey methodology
- Marketing toolkit. Choice of various components of the communication ecosystem. Decreased trends and what to do with them.
- Image and performance marketing. Differences, Usage Scenarios and Business Tasks
- KPI’s structure and tracking of business results
- What tasks can Digital Marketing solve, and where is it powerless? Summing up Q&A.
Thank you Ivano-Frankivsk City Council for this learning opportunity, for most of us literally, a breakthrough. Particular appreciation for the indifference and strong support in the organization of training – members of the Accelerator Council Nadiya Kromkach and Victoria Drotyanko.
The event was organized with the support of the Executive Committee of the Ivano-Frankivsk City Council within the framework of the project “Travel Association of Ivano-Frankivsk region” “B2B: Creative Women Network. Strengthening the Capacity of Women in the Creative Industries of Ivano-Frankivsk, “the implementation of which was made possible by the Government of Canada through the Facility for the Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises of the International Technical Assistance Project” Partnership for Urban Development “(PROMISE Project). The PROMIS project is being implemented by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) with the financial support of the Canadian Ministry of International Affairs. More about the PROMISE Project – at www.pleddg.org.ua.